Monday, September 17, 2007

I survived... like I wouldnt but still

I had to be video taped this morning in class during my literacy block which is like from 8-12 so that it can be used for a training video. YUCK. Who wants to watch me all day , I know right??? Anyhoos I dont normally care there always seems to be people in my classroom but since I've been sick and all I really just didnt want to do it esp. since I had gotten sick twice already this morning before I even made it to school. However I got to school and I havent been sick yet, (yeah for sonic sweet tea) not that actaully has kept me from being sick. Video taping went fine and my kids where the best they have ever been. Claps for them!!!! My class is growing on me everyday. They are starting to become my kids:0) Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

No comments: