Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Week

I have to say that sometimes I think I have the best husband in the world... I could have never made it this far this week without him. Let me give you an example. On Monday our meeting went over and so I called Bry(who was out of school) and asked if he could go get both girls from school. I came home and he was already feeding Malley Jayne who was finishing right as I walked in the door which was perfect because we changed into her costume and headed out for her dress rehearsal as we were walking out the door he was starting to feed Mia Grace dinner. When I got back from dropping off Jayners Bry and LouLou were sitting on the couch reading a book. She had already had dinner and was in her PJ's , Bry had given her her bath already. I quickly jumped in the shower and while in the shower Mason and Ava came over and when I was finished I came out to find three kidos gathered at Bry's feet and he was reading a book. It was cute. I so love you Baby, Thanks for your help!!! Yesterday was a blur and I am afraid the rest of the week will be the same. I am def. looking forward to the weekend as well as Bryan. Step and I are going to be getting into trouble I am almost positive of that:0) and duck season opens Saturday morning so the boys are getting ready. I really can't wait for next week. Only two days of school and the best part is Holly and the kids are coming for the week!!!!! I think Mandy might be coming also. Holly and I will be scrapping it up and on "black friday" we will be shopping it up while B-rye keeps the kids. Hope all is going well for everyone and that everyone starts to enjoy the holidays and time with the ones we love most in this world!

No comments: